Mister President Mister President

No content but you're right... we're all fucked.
Also if there was more content it would be much more inaccurate. XD

Toll of the Lost 1 Toll of the Lost 1

This is just amazing. I would love to see it as a movie in the cinema one day. If there's a movie that would deserve it it would be this one, not the freaking emoji movie. Great job dood, it is the best video I've seen on Newgrounds so far.

Xiphon responds:

Well, as someone who's frequented Newgrounds since like, 2004, I'm not sure if it's the best thing on Newgrounds EVER, but I'll take the compliment!

Also, I'd love to write for cinema, but the studio system is kind of an awful mess in my opinion. I'm pretty happy making stuff online for now!

Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

The colors are fabulous. The story is fabulous. The characters are fabulous. But there's just waaaaay too many details. I could not really concentrate on the story that much because I was looking everywhere around the characters. Maybe try to make the background more simple the next time.

SHORT CHOPS - Chilling in the Mountains SHORT CHOPS - Chilling in the Mountains

This is really cool and I love the way you put the whole video in just few seconds so it didn't get boring. The important things were there and you left out all the meaningless details that I see in a whole lot of NG submissions.
Nice job!

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

I know i probably shouldn't have but this made me laugh so so much. Nice work bro!
Also the beginning freaking killed me. XD

Android VS iPhone Android VS iPhone

This just made me laugh so much. It is original and I love the animation work! Great job buddy.