Rock, Paper, Scissors Rock, Paper, Scissors

Sorry bro... but this is not very good...

Checkers Mania Checkers Mania

Not bad, not really amazing.
It was kinda good but the game itself is not very enjoyable. However I gotta say that your programming is really good, the game is smooth and works without bugs, also it follows physical rules which cannot really often be seen around NG. XD I think if you tried to make a different game it will turn out amazing.

odiusfly responds:

Thanks for your time, rate and comments!

Fourway Fourway

I like this. A lot.
It is new and fun. I also like that you didn't just keep it simple with the blue tiles but also added the red ones. Nice job bro! Keep it going.

Battle Maze Battle Maze

Overall this game was good.
Some things that you could change are:
-the combat menu, it is really confusing at first and it just annoyed me.
-the difficulty of mazes, they are really easy, the 7 bonus ones are the most simple thing I've ever seen in my life.
-inventory, add the ability to customize the character and choose the weapon and stuff like that, maybe add more dialogues.
Other than these few things this game is on the better side of NG, I've seen better games but this one was definitely great! Keep up the good work guys, just remember to challenge yourselves with new things in the game, don't just add more levels.
That's all from me.

BlazedApps responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback! We will use it in making updates and future games!

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

Nice job bro! Another great game and this one looks like you tried much harder than the last time. You kept your promise. This one is the best from the series yet! Can't wait for another one.
You da biggest badass out there! XD

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

RAAHH!! glad ya enjoyed it :)

until next time, stay badass my friend!

Catch A Body Catch A Body

Honestly it was not amazing. But I had some good ass time playing this! Nice job bro, keep it goin'!

gnomearc responds:

Thanks Emma glad you enjoyed kicking some ass

Mass City Escape Mass City Escape

Really good job. It was quite an enjoyable experience!

B Theremin B Theremin

I don't know man...
It is... okay?
I guess.

Gimmick responds:

Thanks...I guess?

Elmo´s Conquest Elmo´s Conquest

Sorry bud but this was really mediocre, maybe even bad. Put in some more effort and this can actually be a nice game.

3B 3B

Gets really boring really fast, but a really good try. I think you can do much better next time and I will be looking forward to it.

Aprime responds:

3.5 stars for a boring game - I'll take that!