Mister President Mister President

No content but you're right... we're all fucked.
Also if there was more content it would be much more inaccurate. XD

Toll of the Lost 1 Toll of the Lost 1

This is just amazing. I would love to see it as a movie in the cinema one day. If there's a movie that would deserve it it would be this one, not the freaking emoji movie. Great job dood, it is the best video I've seen on Newgrounds so far.

Xiphon responds:

Well, as someone who's frequented Newgrounds since like, 2004, I'm not sure if it's the best thing on Newgrounds EVER, but I'll take the compliment!

Also, I'd love to write for cinema, but the studio system is kind of an awful mess in my opinion. I'm pretty happy making stuff online for now!

Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

The colors are fabulous. The story is fabulous. The characters are fabulous. But there's just waaaaay too many details. I could not really concentrate on the story that much because I was looking everywhere around the characters. Maybe try to make the background more simple the next time.

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

Nice job bro! Another great game and this one looks like you tried much harder than the last time. You kept your promise. This one is the best from the series yet! Can't wait for another one.
You da biggest badass out there! XD

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

RAAHH!! glad ya enjoyed it :)

until next time, stay badass my friend!

Catch A Body Catch A Body

Honestly it was not amazing. But I had some good ass time playing this! Nice job bro, keep it goin'!

gnomearc responds:

Thanks Emma glad you enjoyed kicking some ass

Mass City Escape Mass City Escape

Really good job. It was quite an enjoyable experience!

Doctor Clarence Doctor Clarence

Love it!

Lost in the Forest Lost in the Forest

Whoa...
This is really good man. Good luck with the challenge!

Thirrinaki responds:

Thanks :)

serenity serenity

This is just SO FUCKING COOLKKJFXVJFTYD!!!!!

wartynewt responds: