Mister President Mister President

No content but you're right... we're all fucked.
Also if there was more content it would be much more inaccurate. XD

Toll of the Lost 1 Toll of the Lost 1

This is just amazing. I would love to see it as a movie in the cinema one day. If there's a movie that would deserve it it would be this one, not the freaking emoji movie. Great job dood, it is the best video I've seen on Newgrounds so far.

Xiphon responds:

Well, as someone who's frequented Newgrounds since like, 2004, I'm not sure if it's the best thing on Newgrounds EVER, but I'll take the compliment!

Also, I'd love to write for cinema, but the studio system is kind of an awful mess in my opinion. I'm pretty happy making stuff online for now!

Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

The colors are fabulous. The story is fabulous. The characters are fabulous. But there's just waaaaay too many details. I could not really concentrate on the story that much because I was looking everywhere around the characters. Maybe try to make the background more simple the next time.

Rock, Paper, Scissors Rock, Paper, Scissors

Sorry bro... but this is not very good...

Checkers Mania Checkers Mania

Not bad, not really amazing.
It was kinda good but the game itself is not very enjoyable. However I gotta say that your programming is really good, the game is smooth and works without bugs, also it follows physical rules which cannot really often be seen around NG. XD I think if you tried to make a different game it will turn out amazing.
Love, Emma.

odiusfly responds:

Thanks for your time, rate and comments!

Fourway Fourway

I like this. A lot.
It is new and fun. I also like that you didn't just keep it simple with the blue tiles but also added the red ones. Nice job bro! Keep it going.
Love, Emma.

Pyramid of the Fallen Pharaoh (Battle-mode) Pyramid of the Fallen Pharaoh (Battle-mode)

I love this!

Dazzmatic responds:

Thanks Emma! appreciate the positive feedback!

Doctor Clarence Doctor Clarence

Love it!

Lost in the Forest Lost in the Forest

Whoa...
This is really good man. Good luck with the challenge!

Thirrinaki responds:

Thanks :)

serenity serenity

This is just SO FUCKING COOLKKJFXVJFTYD!!!!!

wartynewt responds: